1. RPIM
  2. Returning Resident 
  3. Right of access to a child
  4. Certificate of entitlement to right of abode
  5. EEA & Swiss nationals 
EEA & Swiss NationalsThis page describes how European citizens and members of their family can enter, live in and work in the United Kingdom. The information in this page applies to citizens of countries within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Retired persons of independent meansIn this provision of the Rules, persons who are retired and have enough income may qualify to enter and establish themselves in the UK. They may not engage in employment in the UK.
Returning ResidentThis section explains whether you can return to live in the UK if you had previously been allowed to stay here permanently but decided to leave.
Exercise the Right of Access to a ChildThe requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the UK to exercise access rights to a child resident in the United Kingdom are that.
Certificate of Entitlement to Right of AbodeThe right of abode means that you are completely free from United Kingdom Immigration Control. In other words, you do not require getting permission from an Immigration Officer to enter the UK and you can live and work in the UK without limitation.