UK Investor Visa

The  innovators category has now closed to new applicants. If you want to come to the United Kingdom to work or invest, or you are already here in another immigration category and wish to extend your living permission, you now need to apply under Tier 1 of our points-based system.

or you can look here for more information about UK Investor Visa